SmartDollar® $1,000 Giveaway
1. Who is eligible: You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and at least 13 years of age. You must have an existing SmartDollar® account prior to January 26, 2018. United States and Tennessee laws will govern this giveaway. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Product purchases or other interactions with The Lampo Group, LLC d/b/a SmartDollar® will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
2. Who is not eligible: You are not eligible if you are an officer or employee of The Lampo Group, LLC (“Lampo”) or of radio stations carrying The Dave Ramsey Show®; Endorsed Local Providers of Lampo, or Lampo local coaches; persons working on this sweepstakes at any level in any capacity or working for any outside companies or agencies involved in the sweepstakes; or if any of your immediate family members fall into any of these categories. Residents of any states where this sweepstake would be prevented by law are not eligible to win. Check your local laws before entering. Winning a daily prize does not render the entrant ineligible for any future daily prizes or the grand prize.
3. Entry periods, drawing date, and prize amount: We will give away daily prizes during the giveaway period (February 1 – February 28, 2018), as shown in the chart below. Daily prizes will be awarded to one daily winner. Daily drawings will take place the business day following the end of that particular entry period. One grand prize will be given away at the end of the sweepstakes period. The time period during which you may enter the giveaway is also shown below.
|Entries accepted starting at 12:01 a.m.||Entries not accepted after 11:59 p.m.||Draw Date||Prize|
|February 1, 2018||February 28, 2018||daily||$25.00 Amazon eGift Card|
|February 1, 2018||February 28, 2018||March 3, 2018||$1,000.00 Cash|
4. The winners: There will be one daily winner randomly drawn by SmartDollar®. Daily winners will receive a $25.00 Amazon eGift card. One daily winner will be drawn from a pool of entrants for that day. There will also be one grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will be drawn from all entries during the giveaway period. Winnings are non-transferrable prior to acceptance and completion of all necessary forms by winner. Winners shall be the first name drawn. There will be a separate drawing for each prize. If a winner declines a prize, SmartDollar® reserves the right to terminate the giveaway and not draw an alternate.
5. How to Enter: Enter this giveaway by logging in to your SmartDollar® account and earning a SmartDollar Point any time during the giveaway period. Limit one entry per person per day.
6. Eligibility: You will be eligible to win the $1,000 prize if these conditions are met: (1) you have complied with these Rules, including methods of entry, and (2) we are able to reach you at the contact information you provide within 48 hours of the drawing. The message we send will include the deadline by which you must return our message. Only one message will be attempted; if contact is unsuccessful, and your response is not returned within the time stated, another entrant will be contacted.
7. Prizes: The total value of prizes is approximately $1675.00. This includes 28 Amazon eGift Cards ($25.00 each), $1000.00 cash. All taxes on prize total are the responsibility of the winner. In the event any prize is declined by the winner, SmartDollar® is not obligated to select another winner and reserves the right to terminate the giveaway.
8. Entries not received: We are not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that prevent or postpone your entry's receipt.
9. Entrant's agreement: By entering, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to this sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If you do not agree, please do not enter.
10. Signing documents: If you win, you will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, certain tax/government forms, and a release before you receive your prize. If you decide you would rather not sign any documents we submit to you, you will forfeit your prize. All documents required to claim your prize must be returned fully executed within seven business days from receipt by winner. Non-compliance within these obligations may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
11. Entrant's release: Entrants, agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Williamson County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entry hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation, or enforceability of these rules, entrant’s rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of the sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to any choice of law rules.
12. Termination of sweepstakes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes if anything required for its conduct should malfunction or be deemed illegal. Should this sweepstakes be terminated prior to the end of any entry period, which we may do at our sole discretion, a notice will be posted on smartdollar.com. We may terminate this giveaway at any time in our sole discretion.
13. Tax forms: If you win, you'll be required to sign and return an IRS form W-9 before receiving your prize. We are required by IRS Circular 230 to tell you that neither these Rules nor any other communication regarding this giveaway is written or communicated for the purpose of helping you avoid any penalties that may be imposed by federal tax law, and neither you nor any other affected taxpayer may use them that way.
14. Jurisdiction and venue: Tennessee law applies to this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited for any reason. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Williamson County, Tennessee, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Should Lampo find it necessary to seek legal assistance to enforce its rights, it shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal expenses and attorney’s fees.
15. When bad things happen: We assume no responsibility for anything that happens outside of our control, including events of force majeure, which delay or prevent your entry or otherwise affect or make the sweepstakes impossible.
16. The sponsor/administrator: This sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by The Lampo Group, LLC, 1749 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027.
17. Rights claimed: These Rules are Copyright 2017 by Lampo Licensing, LLC, and all rights to our trademarks and trade names owned by Lampo Licensing, LLC, are likewise reserved. Use of Amazon or other marks not owned by Lampo are for nominative use only and no affiliation or sponsorship is implied or intended.