We don’t want your team to get out of debt for the sake of getting out of debt. We want to help them get out of debt, so they can build wealth, change their family tree and retire with dignity.
Chris Hogan's new book, Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth−and How You Can Too is the perfect complement to the SmartDollar experience. For a limited time, we are offering a presale discount of $10 per book (plus S&H) to all SmartDollar clients. Give each employee a copy, or gift a select number of books as incentives and giveaways, either way, our team will work with you to customize your company’s book bundle.
Everyday Millionaires is based on the largest millionaire study ever.
More than 10,000 U.S. millionaires participated in the study. The research shows that the majority of them:
- Say they live on less than they make
- Never took out student loans to get their college degree
- Never borrowed money from family or friends
- Never had a car loan
- Never held credit card debt
- Built wealth using their company 401k/retirement benefits.